- Thursday 15 September 2022, 09:15-17:00
- HYBRID (via registration)
To conclude the Sadler Seminar Series ‘Sensory Storytelling, Imagination, and Wellbeing’, the University of Leeds is hosting a symposium exploring the research question: How can sensory storytelling help us question and understand relationships between imagination and wellbeing?
We are pleased to announce the following guest speakers:
- Norma Daykin, Professor Emerita at UWE, Bristol
- Radhika Goswami, Director of the Agora, Assam
- Victoria Hume, Research Associate, WiSER
- Dr Ellie Nixon, Norwich University of the Arts
This event is open to all, but you must register to attend.
Note that for catering purposes, in-person delegates must complete their registration before 10am BST on Monday 12 September.
The Series convenors Dr Freya Bailes, Dr Maria Kapsali, and Prof Anna Madill wish to acknowledge the generous funding from the Leeds Arts and Humanities Research Institute.The programme for this event can be viewed here Abstracts and speaker biographies are available here
For enquiries about the event, contact Lizzie Wright: email@example.com