- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (September 2022-August 2023)
- Areas of expertise
- Propaganda and power, Chinese propaganda, critical discourse analysis, Chinese media and social discourse construction.
- Clothworkers South Building (University of Leeds Campus)
- Faculty Arts Humanities and Cultures
- Leeds Arts and Humanities Research Institute
Dr Mandy T. Benec finished her PhD here at the University of Leeds, under the supervision of Professor Stephen Coleman and Dr Katy Parry.
Her research interests include propaganda and its conceptualisation, propaganda theories and practice, propaganda discourse and discourses, Chinese media and social discourse construction, critical discourse analysis, discourse power struggle and social change etc..