Do you have a PhD in the Art, Humanities or Social Sciences? Do you have experience in engaging with community groups and organisations? Have you experience in using qualitative research methods (which may include participatory research methods and or ethnographic methods)?
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate to work with colleagues in the Leeds Arts and Humanities Research Institute to carry out a scoping study. The study will undertake a review of:
- The range of organisations we have worked with
- The origins and development of collaborative relationships
- Examples of good practice and lessons learned
This project will result in a report, which will be shared with the academic community and with community/voluntary groups.
The successful candidate will possess a PhD in the Art, Humanities or Social Sciences, with experience in engaging with community groups and organisations. They will have experience of using qualitative research methods (which may include participatory research methods and or ethnographic methods). The project ambition is to map activity particularly in the Leeds City Region.
Excellent communication and written skills are essential, as is a willingness to work quickly, remotely and independently. Some of the activity of this project may need to take place face-to-face, so you must be comfortable in that working environment. We expect that the PDRA will need to occasionally travel to community groups in the Leeds City Region.
Key details about this job:
- Salary Grade: 7 (£34,304 – £40,927 p.a. Pro rata)
- Closing Date: 17/03/2022 (09:00am)
- Start Date: No later than 01/04/2022
- Full time, Fixed term for 3 months (Due to external funding)
- Successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and available to run in-person sessions in Leeds throughout the role